Most people think that pregnancy is the ugliest period for women. They believe that the skin status of the pregnant will be the worst and the body shape will be the worst too. And the pregnant will take it a natural thing too. So some of them spend less time in skin care during the pregnancy desperately. Lady, you don’t have to be that! Actually, if you pay enough attention to the skin care, your skin can even be more beautiful like some superstars during their pregnancy. They are not always born to have such nice skin, but just always spend time caring for it, including when they are pregnant.
Mild skin cleansing. The skin resistance of women will be weakened when they are pregnant. So their skin will be more sensitive and might lead to allergies easily. Powerful and fierce cleaning products will make their skin more sensitive. So choosing mild and safe cleaning products is the first thing you should do during pregnancy.
Focus on moisture. Under the influence of progesterone, pregnant women will find their skin become dry more quickly. So mothers-to-be should pay more attention to timely moisture replenishment. In addition to using some moist products, you can also use the humidifier, which can effectively moist the air.
Eat anti-freckle food. About 1/3 of pregnant women will have freckles during pregnancy. But they can have some anti-freckle food that has abundant vitamins to improve this situation. Kiwi fruit, tomatoes and strawberries that are rich in vitamin C and dairy products that are rich in vitamin B6 are very effective to stop the freckles.
Sunscreen for external use. The skin of mothers-to-be will be relatively fragile and easy to deposit pigment. Excessive ultraviolet radiation will accelerate the skin darkening. However, the sun is very important for the health of the pregnant woman and the fetus. So during the pregnancy, applying sunscreen is an essential step. A safe sunscreen can let the mothers-to-be enjoy the sunshine and protect their skin.
Body massage. It is probably the most worrying thing for mothers-to-be: big belly makes their skin loose. Their skin in the waist, buttocks, abdomen and legs all have different degrees of stretch marks during pregnancy. From the sixth month of pregnancy, the pregnant can use massage oil or cream to massage the skin of the parts that produce stretch marks easily, like the easily swollen legs. Massage can not only make you relaxed and comfortable, but also can effectively prevent the stretch marks. Keep doing this can help them regain the abdominal muscles!
Beach season is surely a wonderful time for everyone to try short, handy dresses look the way they want. People can plan weekends, holidays with their loved ones and friends but nothing can beat the ‘party on sand’ moment. Yes, taking a trip to beach will be perfect idea for summers. But ensure you have all the safety measures for your beautiful skin as beaches are sun reflection prone areas. Don’t forget to consider best beach care skin routine for your sensitive and smooth skin.
1. Never Compromise With Sunscreens
Taking sun protection measures start with a perfect sunscreen when you are heading out to the beach. Regularly and generously apply this depending upon your SPF match. Cover hairline, eyelids, feet and toes properly and frequently. Waterproof sunscreen would be great because you can taste the sea whenever you want.
2. Take Care Of Your Lips
Harmful UVA and UVB rays can damage your soft lips more than any other part of your skin. So keep your lips well protected with sun block lip balm is one of the most recommended things.
3. Keep Your Skin Moist All The Time
If you are planning whole day out on the beach don’t forget to take your be ready always kit with you. Skin moisturizer is a must ingredient of your kit when it comes to retain your skin moisture at sand. Get a quality, ingredients rich body moisturizer which protects and moist your skin for maximum time.
4. Drink Plenty Of Water And Other Liquids
YES! No skin care product can replace the harm done by sun than the water does. Water hydrates your body, keeps the body temperature under control and gives natural moisture to your skin for maximum time. You can also drink juices and other liquids depending upon your taste and toast.
5. Don’t Forget To Carry Hats And Sunglasses
Parking yourself under an umbrella will protect you from direct sun light. Hat and sunglasses add extra effect to your swim or beach wear. You can enjoy serenity of beach and thrilling sound of water without caring about anything else.
Whenever you come back from the sand don’t forget to wash off all the dirt and apply after sun beauty products. Further you can try anti tanning products to remove tanning caused by hot sun rays. Enjoy beaches for sure but don’t let your skin pay the price.
Have a happy outing this summers!
Nobody likes an aged skin especially when the aging seems to be premature as a result of stressful lifestyle, environmental factors and genetics. Facelift surgery helps take the effects off the skin rejuvenating it and making it look youthful and attractive. Loss of facial fat results into sagging muscles and skin and considering that the skin also loses elasticity as we age the effects can be quite unsightly.
A facelift can include varying procedures such as re-draping loose skin and removal of any excess skin, fat grafting, excess fat removal, shaving submandibular glands and tightening lax neck and face muscles. Some patients going through a facelift may choose to also have other procedures to improve their looks such as brow lifts and lower eyelid surgeries among others. Whereas as facelift will get rid of sagged skin, tighten deeper tissues and create a more defined and attractive jaw line, you would need to know how to take care of your skin after the surgery to enjoy long term results. Below are a few after care tips that will make a difference for you.
1. Adhere to all post-operative instructions that you get from your plastic surgeon. Healing that starts smoothly will always fetch you the great results that you expect. For instance, make sure you leave the bandages on till you are directed to remove or change them, it easy to chew foods, take all medications as prescribed and skip any strenuous exercises and vigorous activity.
2. To reduce swelling and bruising that is common few days after the surgery, sleep with the head up at an angle that is no less than 30 degrees; you can use several pillows to keep head up. You should also stay away from heat that makes the swelling worse. You can use ice packs and cold compresses to reduce swelling by constricting blood vessels.
3. Rest as much as you possibly can. Getting enough sleep, relaxing and resting hasten the healing process because it takes too much pressure off the face. It would be a good idea to take leave from work for a few days when thinking of getting the surgery so you have enough recovery time.
4. Your skin might feel quite tender after you have had a facelift especially around areas where there are incisions. Make sure that you wash face and cleanse it to remove bacteria and minimize the chances of breakouts and infections. Find a soft cloth to wash the face softly and gently. To reduce infections on incisions, you probably will be recommended an antibacterial product by your surgeon. Do not use any other beauty products on the face until your doctor gives you the go ahead.
5. Keep the skin protected from the harmful sun rays. Sun exposure on incision sites that are still healing can lead to discoloring or darkening and this can be permanent. You might need to stay away from the sun for a few weeks after the surgery. The use of sunblock or sunscreen may also be recommended to prevent the effects if you really have to be outdoors.